The city of Severobaikalsk, the largest transportation center in Northern Buryatia, boasts:
- A train station that provides direct connections to Moscow, Novosibirsk, Tynda, Irkutsk, Tomsk, Krasnoyarsk, and other major cities;
- A port on Baikal, which houses a large selection of both sailboats and motorized watercraft;
- Road access to towns in the Severobaikalsk area, as well as in the Irkutsk Oblast;
- An airport, located 25 km. from the city, which offers flights to Ulan-Ude.
Write to us in advance and we will arrange:
- to meet you at the train station, port or airport and provide transportation to your accommodations;
- appropriate transportation to the beginning of your route;
- an informational tour (by water, by car, or mixed);
- to reserve or pick up train and plane tickets to any destination in the Russian Federation.